Terms and Conditions
Registrations are received and processed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
A completed registration constitutes submitting both a registration form and a deposit, which secures a place in the workshop.
By completing your registration, you are agreeing to accept the following cancellation terms:
- Payment in Full. Payment in full is required 45 days in advance of the workshop start date.
- Non-Payment. Failure to pay in full within 45 days of the workshop, will result in registrant being placed at the top of the Wait List.
- Refunds. Refund requests made 60 days in advance of the workshop will receive a full refund, less 20% processing fee per transaction.
- No Refund. Refunds will NOT be issued when requested 60 days prior to the workshop start date. However, you may select a replacement artist:
- Select a Replacement Artist. Transfer your position in the workshop to another artist, that YOU identify (such as a fellow artist or friend), who will agree to complete their own registration and pay in full. Once this new registration is completed, the cancelling participant will receive a full refund less a 20% processing fee.
We understand that last-minute emergencies, illnesses, or conflicts occur that can’t be controlled and we are truly sorry. However, due to committed expenses on the part of Palette Productions Pensacola, LLC we are not able to make exceptions.
The purchase of travel insurance is recommended for your protection.