The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
A. How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information that you provide when you register for a workshop on our website, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Information that you provide in order to subscribe to our emails and/or newsletter.
- Information relating to purchases, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, which may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details.
- Any other personal information you send to us.
B. Using personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy. We may use your personal information for the following:
- Supplying services purchased through our website.
- Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you.
- Sending you information on-marketing workshop communications.
- Sending you email notifications you have specifically requested.
- Sending you our email newsletter if you signed up for it (you can unsubscribe at any time).
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
- Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
D. Disclosing personal information
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
E. Security of your personal information
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) is used to protect page authenticity; secure accounts; and to keep user communications, identity, and web browsing private.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We store all personal information on secure, password-protected and firewall-protected servers.
- Transmission of information over the internet is not 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
F. Service Providers
We employ reputable third-party companies and individuals to host and maintain our web site, and to facilitate our e-Commerce platform.
G. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to third-party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
I. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity for this purpose. We will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address. This personal information will be sent to the email address we have on record or the mailing address we have on record. Your personal information will not be discussed over the telephone.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
J. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.