Pensacola Offers Something for Everyone!
There are so many marvelous options for extending your stay to enjoy our sugar white sandy beaches:
- The National Naval Air Museum
- Blue Angels practice sessions two times a week in the spring, summer and fall
- Fabulous fresh seafood from the Gulf of Mexico
- Trails for biking and walking
- Museums and sites in historic downtown Pensacola
- Boating, deep sea fishing, scuba diving, surfing and so many other areas of interest are at your beck and call.
Pensacola is home to a number of annual festivals, events, historic tours, and landmarks. The Pensacola Seafood Festival and the Pensacola Crawfish Festival have featured live music for nearly 30 years in the heart of Pensacola’s historic downtown.
Dining and Dancing
Located in a refurbished 19th century warehouse, explore Seville Quarter which boasts “the best entertainment lineup along the Gulf Coast”. Here you will find dancing, music, entertainment and fine dining, all under one roof, in historic downtown Pensacola.
Pensacola is the site of the Veteran’s Memorial Park and Wall. There are also a number of historical military installations from the Civil War, including Fort Barrancas and Fort Pickens. Other military landmarks include the National Naval Aviation Museum and Pensacola Lighthouse at National Air Station (NAS) Pensacola.